miércoles, 19 de agosto de 2009

Last request submitted to the RNB to get a truthfull investigation on Vero´s case

Buenos Aires,August 14th,2009

To: The EXECUTIVE OFFICER of the
Registered Nursing Board of California

and/or
Att.: Mr Kyong Kim Wong
Case Management analyst
or :

to whom it may concern

REF Huntington Memorial Hospital Case 2004-1413-Veronica Glaubach ,killed at the Huntington Memorial Hospital of Pasadena CA

Sirs:
Once more as requested on my last letter dated January 20.2009,I firmly request the whole redoing of the investigation over nurses Cricki Morrisey,Robin O Brien,Hillary Warren and others more to the number of 10,involved in my daughter´s death at the Huntington Memorial Hospital of Pasadena on June 30th,2002.Notwithstanding the abundant clear evidence proving the truthfulness of my complaint,full evidence supported by 5 expert´s reports including a ten page report adressed by the investigators of the Public Health Service of the County of los Angeles, aiming those nurses as responsibles of critical failures and wrongdoings which headed my daughter to his bloody death,,in complicity with Geronimo Rodriguez MD and Joseph Y li MD (OBGYN),the Reg.Nursing Board, after a long and injustifiable while of more than three years, unlawfuly decided to release said nurses from any kind of responsibility as well as disciplinarian action..So it seems that nobody is responsible of my daughter´s death indeed !! .Unsustainable position signed by former EO Ruth Ann Terry. Same pattern of managing done to mostly all complaints submitted before that Board.So,here we are after Charles Ornstein´s- LATimes publication "When caregivers harm"..Veronica Glaubach Joy of Birth then tragedy...You can consult the web and my letters to former Mrs Ann Ruth Terry,Gov Schwartzenegger and President Barack Obama.It seems that some changes can arise now ,so I suppose that the new authorities will take this time, and seriously, my request and will be able to redo the investigation in a truthful manner,avoiding any staging at all and avoiding any kind of partiality as it flows up from your last disposition.Evidence is strong and more than clear so please,Sirs, at this "new time" try to accomplish with your duties with the due objectiveness. I acknowledge you that I feel free to post this and other communications on the web to inform publicly about my complaint.
I remain expectant of your notices.

Arq.Roberto Alejandro Glaubach
robertoglaubach@yahoo.com
Posadas 1265(1011) CABA
ARGENTINE REPUBLIC
0054114-815-0517/37

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario