jueves, 12 de noviembre de 2009

LETTER TO MR. ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER,GOVERNOR OF CALIFORNIA

My petition to Governor Mr.Arnold Schwarzenegger. I´m still awaiting their answer..Perhaps he will respond..maybe?...who knows,nevertheless I will insist

Roberto Glaubach,arquitect see "When Caregivers Harm "and go to "Joy of Birth then Tragedy" an approach to Veronica´s story..also “The Complete Patient” David Gumpert or click on Veronica Glaubach in the web

My petition to California´s Governor Mr Arnold Schwazenegger:

Buenos Aires,July 24th,2009
Dear Sir:
I am the mourning father of a beautiful 28 years old young and gifted girl,who was killed on June 30th 2002 in the "hi tech" Huntington Memorial Hospital , Pasadena,Ca .She died due to the more grievous,flagrant example of "medical ignorance" and "negligence" and even "bad faith" performed and committed by the people who attended him,doctors and nurses,indeed. For the last seven years i´d been fighting in every possible way to get said wrongdoers under discipline.Just a little bit of justice on behalf of my granddaughter Indiana Agote Glaubach, and moreover on behalf of my poor daughter I´ve donate her organs so,some other american people is still living and at least a little part of Veronica is still alive,so she deserves an act of justice : just the true and nothing else than the true to unveil the "responsibles behind the mask" protected by the boards`s brotherhood,indeed. .Notwithstanding numerous and by far clear evidence of wrongdoings committed by at least four nurses and three doctors, which and who headed our Veronica straight to a bloody death -involved nurses and doctors are still without any kind of disciplinarian action and -of course- they still remain " operatives". When I talk about "wrongdoings" I´m talking about "gross failures" ,incompetence,lack of knowledge,lack of diagnosis,lack of an accurate treatment(as a consequence of previous failure to diagnose), gross negligence,and,what is the worse,after realizing the mess, they´ve committed they felt in willfull omissions on medical records,with missing sheets and false entries on flowsheets ,incongruent entries,in short, more than clear manoeuvres or manipulations to hide the mess ,their brutal failures. In short a willful manipulation of the records to mislead. But is seems that they were so hurried that they couldn´t perpetrate a perfect crime. Experts discovered said "omissions ,false entries and manipulations". I´m telling the most absolute true of facts, which has been said to us, explained in a clear cut and undersigned on reports by at least four renowned experts(in USA and Argentina) .including two experts, linked to the Medical Board , to whom I´d been addressed -under compromise of confidenciality, (for logical reasons) -Additionnaly to said reports,the official voice has been heard,stated and signed in a a 10 sheets´s report by the County of Los Angeles Public Health Service´s experts, and investigators.Notwithstanding the aforesaid,which makes evident the fact that we are facing an obvious case of malpractice-- (due to a lack of skill to exercice medicine and health care )..which conducted our daughter Veronica to her death, our two complaints submitted before the Registered Nursing Board and the Medical Board of California, has been dismissed after a delay of 2,,5 (Med Board) and 3,5 (Reg N Board) Both complaints managed in a same pattern of procedures,both :a- clear staging to show- up that, meanwhile something was being accomplished-.The unacceptable long time spent by the investigators of said boards have a simple explanation. I´d been going personally several times to each enforcement unit to submitt evidence and expert´s reports.I´ve been going to Chastworth where I interviewed the Senior investigator of the Reg Nursing Board Mr Broughton O Keefe.who told me; " I have findings I have evidence of nurses´s failures and I will report said findings to the Central Unit (Sacramento),.At that moment,Broughton was telling me the true ,no doubt. Same explanation was given by PHService´s investigation supervisor Mr Eric Stone when I went twice to the central unit in Commerce. He talked about many “findings.” I also interviewed many times Mr Alan Irish senior investigator of the Medical Board (Diamond Bar enforcement unit) and give him reports,evidence,etc.I went twice to the Med Board headquarters in Sacramento,to do what I did: firmly reject of final conclusions of both boards.They dismissed our complaints in the same easy way they do with almost thousands of complaints.Complainers,at last fall in dejection,they get discouraged adfter years of useless and grievous intends,spending time and money meanwhile they suffer the double facing the unlawful,inhuman and irresponsible system with which they challenge. Not me Sir. I won´t give up untill things will be done in a correct accurate and lawful way. The true and nothing else than the true.Thereafter if it is needed (I´m sure it is ) to disciplinate some "dangerous " wrongdoers who can kill or geopardize again other people(patiens,vulnerable human beings as you stated in tour speech),let´s go and disciplinate them.I am so sure about what i am talking that I swear that ,after these years investigating,reading,searching,interviewing people, although I am an architect, I can challenge personnaly (face to face) those board´s experts , including the involved doctors and nurses , in a public hearing (with a moderator just to avoid the wellknown "self indulgence " of some physicians and "experts" when they argue with a non-peer) , and you can be sure Sir that they won´t be able to respond accurately my quiz without falling in a confession of the incredible way they failed.Just a questionaire , just simple questions ,...simple but strongly evidentiary. Nowadays I know a "little "about what they really did with my poor daughter.They killed her,no doubt whatsoever.Thereafter they hided.Thgey misleaded.They falsified outcomes and true facts to avoid penalties.Protected by her peers.I sustain this and i´m not fear at all because I am telling the true and I can probe it. By the way,the Medical Board of California sustained it last report telling us that it was a case of "single departure" the “bargain clause" of the Medical Practice Act of BPCode of Cal. But it is not a single departure watsoever..The Reg Nursing Board signed that the nurses Robin O Brien,cricki Morrisey and Hillary warren (Huntington) and there´s another unnamed nurse pointed by the Public Health Service ´s report,.." provided a competent care within the standars of care under california law. So,to whom must I believe ?? To the Public Health service that is telling us about said nurses failures coincidently with our experts or to the Reg Nursing Board ??. To whom must I give my credit?? to the Medical Board´s unique expert´s stupid conclusion stating that the unique failure of Dr Geronimo Rodriguez MD ,was not having ordered an urine analysis,just a "single departure" avoiding the fact that he never knew what was occuring to my daughter. And if the failure to order a simple urine analysis got as a result,the death of the patient, where is the single departure ¿?. If that failure was not the death´s cause….which was the cause ¿?. Can you see the incongruente ¿ Veronica,was suffering a mild preclampsia at the time when she was admitted at the hospital ,preclampsia never recognized by nurses or doctors despite several warnings posted on the prenatal records ,and that´s why Rodríguez ordered just Tylenol and Mylanta .Meanwhile she was going straight to a eclampsia and finnaly to a HELLP and death,bleeding even through eyes and at last :brain death. Do I have to avoid the fact that said physician omitted on the final summary ando n the death certificate,to state the true cause of death to avoid any explanation about the absence of diagnosis and treatment so he clearly lied (another finding of the Public Health Service´s investigation) .Do I have to blind my eyes and avoid to see that the other irresponsible Joseph Li MD ,being my daughter very close to a deadly seizure , prescripted a “liquid diet” ?? and meanwhile he some lab tests (at that point she was almost with no platelets at all. Do I have to blind my eyes and forget that not any accurate management nor a single "blood trasfussion" as even a medicine student knows has been given to Veronica even after lab tests showed a terrific low level of platelets?? May I ignore that when asked about the absence of said blood trasfussion,Michael Gurevitch MD stammered and respònded with a big and incredible stupidity (in front of many witness)....because your daughter´s blood was a rare type..??? Unbelievable !! (she was AB Rh+) .we felt astonished after that stupid answer,..My answer to Gurevitch: You are underestimating us, I am a cultured man and you are talking on behalf of a hi-tec hospital...Is there have a blood bank ??.or not ¿? That´s all. In that very moment I suspected that something was wrong. Mr Governor,although I imagine that you are terribly busy, i beg your attention on this case and I beg you to order to whom it correspond a truthful revision and redoing if needed over this case. It could be a good " leading and examplarian case "to warn bad doctors, bad nurses and specially the board´s officials ,at last useful to improve health care quality. The silent majority will be applauding this action,believe me. I didn´t state some badmanners showed by nurses,nd witnessed by Veronica´s mother and Veronica´s couple. Said badmanners existed.
All these years I´d been going to USA from Argentina,in my personal endeavour to get some justice and to some sense to Veronica´s death to give some useful orientation to prevent other potential victims. I even searched the former President of the Med Board Mr Ron Wender onto her office at Cedar´s Sinai Hospital requesting a truthful management of our complaint because I was aware about the missconduct of board´s complaint analysts.They protect herselfs and every people in California knows about that. I´ve submitted letters asking for a review and redoing of everything to the Deputy Attorney General Robert Mc Kim Bell .I went to his office asking for an appointment but he didn´t attended me answering that he was not prepared to attend drop in visitors.Previously I called from Buenos Aires to be booked.No results. I remember that Mr Ron Wender addressed me to Dave Thornton, Executive director of MBC and we had a meeting at the Ronald Reagan Bd,in LA, during which he confessed to me that the Board was floaded and things were just like that. .There are much more details impossible to be described on this e-mail. I remain to your absolute disposition and if needed I can fly immeditely to where you ask to to complete my exposition including the whole documentation which support my statement. An I repeat: with any kind of hesitation I can confront publicly in a hearing with board´s experts,alone.I repeat alone. So strong are proofs. By the way,although I´m not an american citizen,Indiana Agote Glaubach my granddaughter she is and the half part of my father´s family is fourth generation in America,,so I feel USA as my second friendly home. Believe me
I´ll remain expectant..
Thank you for having give us your attention
Trully yours
Roberto Glaubach, father of Veronica Glaubach
Posadas 1265(1011)
Buenos Aires
Argentina.

»

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario